MeridianMomTourage

Where local moms share, learn and grow together.

I'm considering going on vacation with just my 22 month old and myself to Florida. Am I crazy for traveling alone with a toddler? Advice please! We're headed to Club Med because of their awesome family programs and all-inclusive package in the US.

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How did it go?  I am just reading this post now, but have tons of tips.  I traveled a lot by myself with my son starting when he was 4 months.  I've done it twice with both my kids and have another trip planned for the end of the month.

I'm considering a fla trip in June too -  did u go yet?  Definitely taking the baby but  wondering if I can handle 21mo old solo too.  ??   I kinda don't  think so!!  Hmm. 

Our trip was cancelled (sigh) but I would definitely love some tips because thinking about planning either a long road trip or plane ride this summer

ha -- i've since booked my tickets... just me and infant... NOT bringing toddler.  don't think i could handle him without my husband, while i'm nursing, etc...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Flu Resource Center

Latest Activity

Nope Nope updated their profile
Jul 13
Caitlyn Royce posted a discussion
Feb 14
Heena Sood posted a discussion
Jun 5, 2018
Heena Sood posted a status
"Hello, I am a new Mommy. My daughter is 3mos and we are looking for mommy & me classes near Holmdel and surrounding areas. Any recs?"
Jun 5, 2018

© 2019   Created by Hackensack Meridian Health.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service